Dr. Troy Byall is a native of Fort Wayne, Indiana. Following graduation from Homestead High School in 1999, Dr. Byall earned his B.S. from Indiana University with a minor in Psychology in 2004.
Dr. Byall taught at Woodside Middle School in Fort Wayne, Indiana for one year before making the decision to continue his education and pursue his Doctorate of Chiropractic. Wanting to further his knowledge of healthcare delivery, Dr. Byall also worked in the emergency department of Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana as a Patient Care Associate.
Dr. Byall attended Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida graduating in September of 2009. He completed his preceptorship at the Florida Orthopaedic Institute under the mentorship of Dr. David Reina, a Chiropractic Physician specializing in functional neurology.
In addition to being a clinical intern at Palmer Florida clinics, Dr. Byall also provided chiropractic treatment at both Palmer Outreach clinic and Serenity House Hugh West, a drug and alcohol rehab facility in Deland, Florida. He also assisted with the Motion Palpation club, and served as a representative for the Motion Palpation Institute.
During his time at Palmer Florida, Dr. Byall participated in various extracurricular elective technique certifications including Graston, Activator, Cox Flexion/Distraction, Thompson, Sacro Occipital Technique, Pediatrics and Kinesiotaping. He has participated in several post-graduate seminars through a variety of organizations including the McKenzie Institute, the Prague School of Rehabilitation DNS, Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA/FMS), the International Society of Clinical Rehab Specialists and the Motion Palpation Institute. Dr. Byall is on the referral list as a certified practitioner for the Motion Palpation Institute, Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA/FMS), and the International Society of Clinical Rehab Specialists (ISCRS) .
Dr. Byall obtained his Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida in September 2009. Dr. Byall sat for and passed his National Chiropractic Board Exam in May 2009. He sat for and passed his licensing exam in both Indiana and Florida in 2010 and also served on the Indiana State Chiropractors Association Board as a director for District 3 from 2013-2016.
- Indiana University, Secondary Education & Psychology, 2004
- MPI Functional Assessment and Treatment: Lumbar & Pelvis, 2008
- MPI Functional Assessment and Treatment: Cervical Thoracic, 2009
- MPI Chiropractic Master Series: Golf & The D.C., 2009
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida, Doctor of Chiropractic, 2009
- National Chiropractic Board of Examiners, Board Certification, 2009
- MPI Functional Assessment and Treatment: Extremities, 2009
- Indiana State Board of Chiropractic, Board Certification, 2010
- Florida State Board of Chiropractic, Board Certification, 2010
- Certified Motion Palpation Institute Provider, 2010
- Faulty Movement Patterns with Dr. Craig Liebenson, 2012
- Certified International Society of Clinical Rehab Specialists Provider, 2012
- Prague School of Rehabilitation, DNS Sport 1 2013
- Stu McGill Building the Ultimate Back, 2014
- Selective Movement Functional Assessment (SFMA/FMS), 2015
- Certified Level 1 SFMA Provider, 2015
- McKenzie Method Part A: Lumbar Spine, 2016